Monday, September 8, 2008

Leighton Meester is Healthy Skinny



I finally watched Gossip Girl and even though the story line is outrageous and the outfits are even more outrageous, but I have to confess that I am totally addicted. My fave character is defiitely Leighton Meester's Blair because she seems to have a lot of gunk in her heart that she needs to figure out. Who's your fave? I also love how she dresses when she's out and about or on the red carpet. Most of all, I love that she's a great example of "healthy skinny."


I'm not feeling this dress only because it looks too big on her.


Love the red, white and blue on Leighton Meester here.


If you don't have a white V-nect T-shirt, you should go get one now! It is so versatile! Dress it down or up like Leighton Meester here.


Leighton Meester is pretty in pink. Molly Sims is in yellow - love the nude heels on her, too!

No comments: