Saturday, April 26, 2008

Random Celebrity Fashion


I don't know why, but I like this outfit on Mena Suvari.


I find Michelle Williams' style so boring. Can you believe how big Matilda (dad was Heath Ledger) is now?


Rachel Bilson finally looks like herself. I just watched Jumper recently co-starring rumored boyfriend Hayden Christensen and they were both awful in it! Both of their voices were an octave higher than normal.


Whitney Port dressed like one of us - an oversized T-shirt over leggings. This is my kind of outfit on a Saturday...at home!


Alannis Morisette aged like ten years since her break-up with Ryan Reynolds.


I love Amanda Bynes' gladiator sandals here.


Candace Cameron Bure grew up to be so pretty and respectable. Lori Loughlin will forever be Aunt Becky.


What is Evan Rachel Wood wearing here?


Is Leona Lewis wearing sweat pants here?

No comments: