Saturday, April 26, 2008

Celebrity Magazine Covers


Jennifer Garner looks like she's on the cover of Coldwater Creek and Kohls magazine (clothes that are usually bought by school teachers in my opinion) instead of Self.


Kate Moss is more celebrity than supermodel these days, but it is refreshing to see a model instead of actress on a magazine cover.


Megan Fox looks like she's "high" on something here.


I watched a couple of episodes of Sex and the City when it was on the WB channel and I have to say, Sarah Jessica Parker is a horrible actress on it. So over the top from wardrobe to her facial expresions!


I see an old glimpse of "PNJ" Ashlee Simpson here (pre-nose job).


Christina Ricci is growing on me as a rare and unique beauty.


Do you think Kelly Clarkson ever looks of pictures of Carrie Underwood and think, "why aren't I on magazine covers like her?"


I hate the finger on the lip pose! Fergie you look so stupid-licious!


Jennifer Aniston looks beautiful albeit a little photoshopped.

No comments: