Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Fave Celebrity Dress


My Fave: You have to give Helena Christensen for being different on the red carpet. Wearing a safari inspired dress is what a I call "thinking outside the box."


For a split second, I thought Jenny McCarthy was Charlize Theron. Has she gotten thinner?


Leelee Sobieski - are you 50 years old? Please put this dress back in your grandmom's closet.


Liv Tyler is a beautiful woman and she has obviously lost some weight recently, but why would she choose a potato sack to cover herself?


Why is everybody trying to be like Marilyn Monroe? Pamela Anderson, you shouldn't even try.

3 comments:

Jane said...

hey just wanted to post a comment to say I really like ur blog and i read it often.
x


http://closet-kisses.blogspot.com/

trendspotter said...

Lola,
Thanks for your kind comment. I always appreciate it when someone posts a comment.

Anonymous said...

hey, nice blog..!~
:)