Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebrity Weight Obsession


There is no doubt about it - Kristen Bell looks good! She is fit and slim.


Lauren Conrad has slimmed down quite a bit as well.


I am amazed that Marcia Cross gave birth to twins a little over a year ago. She looks fabulous!


Talk about giving birth - Nicole Kidman looks incredible for giving birth in July! That's three months ago!


You probably can't see under her silver potato sack, but Gossip Girl Taylor Momsen has caught the rexi skinny bug and the mop hair!


Ashley Tisdale is another example of healthy skinny.

The slim ladies in red - Claire Danes and Julianne Marguilles.


Don't get me wrong, I think Demi Moore looks great for her age (she turns 46 in November). But, I believe she's gained some weight lately.


I adore Isla Fischer!


Jessica Alba claims to be a size 4 currently.

No comments: