Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rihanna Can't Dance or Dress!!


Wearing a bathing suit top with 80s zipper pants, Rihanna performs in concert.


Trying to be a fashionista, Rihanna wears a head band with the trendy color jacket and purple shoes. So wrong!


Taking a dive into the colored jeans, Rihanna takes her dog out for a walk.


Is Rihanna trying to resurrect every 80s trend? A tight mini skirt with a fuschia colored jacket? Does she not have money to hire a stylist?


Can we say tacky here? Rihanna is actually wearing a T-shirt tucked into a mini skirt.


Rihanna's concert clothes are so ridiculous! How does this flatter her?


I think Rihanna threw in the head scarf at the last minute because she realized that she didn't have anything 80s on her!


Rihanna still looks like she's in the 80s even with the trendy fedora hat on!


I threw this in because she's been denying that she's dating Chris Brown. Rihanna kissing her "good friend" Chris Brown. I don't know about you, but I don't kiss my friends...especially not on the lips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never realized how cool Rhianna is - Go go 80's