Friday, May 23, 2008

My Fave Celebrity Dress


I don't really know who t.a.T.u are, but I love the dress on the right. You can wear it by itself, tights, or jeans.


Looking a lot thinner, the most beautiful Asian woman - Gong Li. She is also aging so well.


Always smiling for the camera - Miranda Kerr.


Cowboy hat in this dress? Denise Richards is supposedly doing the reality show because she needs money to raise her daughters even though her ex-husband Charlie Sheen pays her $52,000 in alimony.


Even though I'm a fan of this blue color, Denise Richards is too matchy-matchy with the shoes, too.


Has Lena Heady always been this rexi skinny?


Black and white is all the rage this season as in this dress on Mila Kunis.


My Fave: I love crazy, fun, and flirty dresses so this one is a perfect combination of it on Natalie Portman yet it is still classy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gong Li is aging? No way.