Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do You Think Ashley Tisdale is Healthy Skinny?


It's good to see that none of the High School Musical Girls so rexi skinny. Ashley Tisdale is another example of what I call healthy skinny. Thin but not rexi.


However, I'm not a fan of Ashley Tisdale's style. These pants look too long on her and her necklace looks like rosaries.


I love Ashley Tisdale's running shorts. She is photographed often going to the gym. Let's hope she keeps up her healthy regiment by going to the gym to lose weight.


I'm sorry, but this outfit is another dismal attempt at looking like the Olsen Twins. Ashley Tisdale is another Hollywood starlet that "copies" others style.


Ashley Tisdale makes her way into the gym again. Her shorts are so 80s.


Ashley Tisdale makes enouogh money to get her jeans hemmed properly, don't you think?


Ashley Tisdale is still dating Jared Murillo, I see. I had a skirt like this in high school! Doesn't she have another purse besides this one?

No comments: