Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bar Rafaeli at 2008 Cannes Film Festival


You ever wonder why you are attracted to someone or why you "click" with someone? My husband doesn't like it when I use the word "click" because he thinks that one unfairly shuts the one you don't "click" with automatically. Why are some celebrities more likable than others? I don't know Bar Rafaeli from Eve, but she "seems" to exude niceness say over somone like Giselle Bundchen. But I don't know either of them at all, so what makes me "like" one over the other? I personally think it's because Bar Rafaeli smiles more than Giselle Bundchen! What do you think? What makes you "click" with someone? Here is Bar Rafaeli at the Cannes Festival looking super cute! Floral is all the rage this summer as well as skinny belts.


Bar Rafaeli looks flawless!


For some reason, Bar Rafaeli reminds me of Giselle Bundchen here. Don't you think?


Blue is defnitely a great color on Bar Rafaeli. Check out the red heels! I love how color is so fun to play with in fashion today. It used to be so matchy-matchy!


Now that's a pose! Bar Rafaeli looks stunning!

No comments: