Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Young Hollywood Awards Fashion


Madeline Zima chose the right dress for her age, but her hair is a whole different story.


I just finished watching Firefly and Summer Glau was weird in it. Guess that's why it got cancelled. I like her dress though.


First of all, stand up straight Summer Bishel. Secondly, it is not okay to take your bathrobe on the red carpet.


I'm not a fan of the wrinkled look on Taylor Swift's dress.


I miss Abigail Breslin's chubs from Little Miss Sunshine. I think little girls should look like little girls. She will have a life time of having long hair, so she should have it short and cute at age 12.


What can I say about this about outfit on Aisha Tyler? The hair, the dress, the smile, the pose - it's all wrong.


Did America Olivio get sick of playing with her hair and just tied it up at the last minute?


Love the color on Emmanuelle Chriqui, but the hair doesn't go with the outfit.


Safe and classic - Emma Stone.

No comments: