Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Rest of the CMT Music Awards


Is Leanne Rhimes wearing a curtain as a dress?


Leanne Rhimes has gotten so much thinner through the years. For awhile there, I thought she might end up like my 70s fave, Karen Carpenter (who died of anorexia at age 32).


Why was Paula Abdul there? Her dress reminds me of Spider Man.


Is Nicole Kidman's belly the tiniest you've ever seen or what?


I love Jewel.


The Dancing With the Stars Julianne Hough.


Brad and Kimberly (Williams) Paisley. I find their pose interesting because instead of putting one hand behind Kimberly's back, Brad is holding his hands together. Hope there's no marital strife brewing in the pot.


Maureen "Marcia, Marcia" McCormick. What an unfortunate dress.


Naomi Judd - what an unfortunate color.

No comments: