Friday, April 25, 2008

My Fave in Celebrity Jeans


Rachel McAdams tries to go incognito with a shorter hairdo and shades.


I find it interesting that Latino ladies dye their hair blonde so often as seen here on Shakira (ahem...Christina Aguilera).


Even though I think Vanessa Minnillo's outfit would have looked a lot cuter had she tucked in her plaid shirt, she doesn't look half bad.


I hope Whitney Houston can get her life back together. She's another one of those "naturally thin" women.


Anne Hathaway wearing one of the trendy cardigans right now.


Aubrey O'Day looks like she needs a nap and a bra.


My Fave: From the leather jacket to the green shoes, Fergie looks "Style-la-licious!"


Hilary Swank as Amelia Earheart, but what happened to her eyebrows?


Jessica Biel's got some back.


When did Natalie Imbrugalia get so rexi skinny?

No comments: