Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Fave Celebrity Dress



While "funky" usually works for Sarah Jessica Parker, I think it's time she retires her look.


I had a dress very similar to this one in middle school, so I don't think it's appropriate for Tatyana Ali to wear it on the red carpet and especially not with those shoes!


Is that a bow on Tess Daly?


My Fave: I have no idea who Katherine Jenkns is, but I love her dress and hairstyle.


Have you noticed that Eva Mendes has been looking "gloomy" lately?


Now this is the way to do floral on the red carpet - Joy Bryant.


Sleek and sassy - Kelly Brooke.


Not many people can pull off this dress the way Linda Evangeliste is doing here.


I find it odd to see Amber Tamblyn in a dress for some reason.


Carmen Electra always looks stoned to me.


Christina Milian is a cross between Rihanna and Beyonce, don't you think?


Diane Kruger steps out n old Hollywood glamour.


Don't get Dita von Teese, but she almost always looks flawless.

No comments: