Friday, April 11, 2008

My Fave Celebrity Dress


Can you believe J.K. Rowling used to be poor? Now, she's a billionnaire. She looks great!


Forest and Keisha Whitaker. He has sucha beautiful wife.


Paula Abdul finally found a dress that fits and is age appropriate.


I love how Rose McGowan always throws in a "splash" of color to her outfits like she's doing here with a green purse.


Please don't tell me that Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner are talking about making the Bodyguard sequel. The first one was awful enough.


What does Avril Lavigne have to smile about? Her recent concerts were all undersold.


My Fave: I love the colors on Kevin Costner's wife Christine's dress.


Carrie Underwood recently said that she "sucks" at dating.


Gwyneth Paltrow, Elton John, and Elizabeth Hurley are so coordinated.


Geri Halliwell wearing Kim Kardashian's signature dress.

No comments: