Monday, April 28, 2008

Miley Cyrus in "Scandalous" Vanity Fair Photo


Here is the picture of Miley Cyrus that is causing a ruckus right now. While I personally think a 15 year old has no business posing with just a sheet covering her, I blame the parents and Vanity Fair who knew exactly what they were doing. Of course it's going to cause a stir because Miley Cyrus is a 15 year old good Christian girl who has proclaimed that she will wait for marriage to have sex. So, I ask...why would her parents let her pose like this? Vanity Fair chose this pose not because it's "artsy," but because they knew it would sell!


If you look at Miley Cyrus at the photoshoot, the picture isn't as "scandalous" because she's weariang pants! So, I ask, why not choose a picture suitable for a 15 year old instead of a sheet? I'm guessing money was involved.


I wish Miley Cyrus would stop sticking out her tongue and the cheesy hand signs already. This dress is suitable for a 15 year old.


As is this outfit. I love the top. Why couldn't they have chosen this outfit for the cover? Oh, it doesn't sell!


And here's what Miley Cyrus normally looks like.

No comments: