Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is Paris Hilton Getting Rexi Skinny?


You can't really tell from this picture since she has on a silver jacket, but Paris Hilton is getting rexi skinny. I see she's still "in love" with Benji Madden.


How can Paris Hilton hide from NOT eating if she's surrounded by people all the time? If I skip one meal, my husband wants to know why I'm not eating.


You can really tell here that Paris Hilton has definitely gotten a lot thinner lately. Maybe she didn't like the fact that her sister Nikki was getting all the attention for losing so much weight or that her BFF Nicole Richie was plastered everywhere as a new mom. I bet she's very competitive.


Is it crazy for me to like these blue shades on Paris Hilton? Color shades are so in this spring. I predict it will be the new "it" for the summer. Forget the red color ray bans - try this blue, orange, or green!


You can see Paris Hilton's bony chest here. One word: ew!

No comments: