Sunday, April 13, 2008

Celebrity Weight Obsession



Even though I think Madonna is a little obsessed with her working out and keeping fit, I do admire her for her self-discipline.


Mischa Barton has definitely gained a little weight recently.


Is Nicole Richie getting rexi skinny again?


Sarah Gilbert out with her children. She looks the same. Same body. Same hair. Same sour expression.


I personally don't think Christina Aguilera has lost all her baby weight and I think it's great that she's taking time to lose it slowly. What I don't get is her choice of outfit, but then again, when am I ever impressed with what Ms. Aguilera wears?


Drew Barrymore with Mac guy Justin Long. She looks the same weight wise.


Has Jordin Sparks gained some weight recently?


I love how Kate Moss has more meat on her bones.


I love Lauren Graham. She has always been more on the healthier side on her weight.

No comments: